Parents of students entering 7th grade:


Nevada State Law requires that a student receive the MCV4 (Meningococcal) and Tdap vaccinations prior to entering 7th grade.


If your child has not received the required Tdap or MCV4 immunization, take any existing immunization records to your health care provider or the Southern Nevada Health District to obtain the required vaccine(s).  Provide a copy of the updated immunization record to the school. To facilitate the registration process for next year, the school is requesting that all required immunizations be obtained and proof of the immunization provided prior to the end of the school year. If your child is exempt from these immunization(s) for a medical or religious reason, please contact the health office to provide the necessary documentation. Should you have any questions or require additional information, please call the school health office at 702-799-8080 Ext. 4022.


Additional information to assist you:


Places to obtain immunizations

Complete list of required immunizations for CCSD students

Do you know if your child needs immunizations?